So it should probably be Eye of The Week really. I have been wearing the same make up on my eyes for a while and I just love how easy it is and how it turns out so pretty! (Well I think… LOL!)
My whole entire make up routine in the morning takes around 7-8 minutes, from primer to lipstick. I feel like that’s a pretty quick routine… which is important for me since I always sleep in and still want to get to class on time. I am so glad i picked up the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette last month. It’s been making it effortless to create any neutral eye looks that are appropriate for class! There are certain shades that I gravitate towards more, and those are the ones I am featuring in today’s EOTD. I actually took these pictures after 7 hours of wear.
So here’s my EOTD
– Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) — all over lid
– Snakebite from Urban Decay Naked2 (deep gold-toned bronze) — outer 1/3 of lid
– Suspect from Urban Decay Naked2 (shimmery light bronze) — inner 2/3 of lid
– MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz (Black with gold shimmer)
– Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black