First of all I would like to thank pearlessence for nominating this blog for the versatile blogger award! I feel so honoured!
Secondly… My huge apologies for the super delayed post! It’s been a hectic few days and I see no end of this… exams, tests, assignments, interview…
Anyways, onto the Versatile Blogger Award!
So what the heck is this versatile award? I had no idea and at first, just like pearlessence, I thought it was some sort of contest. But turned out if you are nominated by a fellow blogger, it means they awarded you with the versatile blogger award! W00t!
According to the versatile blogger award blog, there are some rules you have to follow once you get nominated! Here are the rules I got from the blog:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
gracefully50: Jeannie blogs about fashion, her family, and her adorable pets! Her posts always ends with a cute image of pet(s) that never fails to make me smile!
livinginlondonmagazine: As the name suggests, this blog is all about life in London. The one in England, not the one I’m in! It encompasses fashion, politics, music and more! Truly a versatile blog indeed.
starlandia: Lovely blogger from Rome, Italy! (My dream place to be!) She blogs about fashion, but have also recently ventured into photography! Sleek little blog with so much style and fashion!
typefashion: Simi blogs about fashion, beauty, skin care, amongst other topics! Her posts are often very informative and helpful!
yasmincruz: Yasmin posts about fashion, beauty, music, design etc. Her blog is simple and refreshing to read!
Now onto the 7 things I will be telling pearlessence (and those of you who will take the time to read it :p)… this is not the easiest thing.. since pearlessence and I are good friends and it’s not the easiest thing to think of things that’s new…
1. I’m a huge soccer fan. (Manchester United FTW!)
2. I like cupcakes more than cookies! (Although I love both…and could use both right now!)
3. I can eat very spicy curry, but not any other kinds of spicy.
4. I’ve been to 7 countries in Europe, but only 3 states in US (California, NY, and Massachusetts)…
5. I refuse to eat white bread!
6. I used to act on some educational TV show in Hong Kong.
7. I don’t know how to bike.
Time to wrap up this post! Huge thanks again to pearlessence for nominating me for this award! I’m so flattered!
Have a great day everyone! 🙂