These two weeks have been insane and I can’t wait till Thursday is over! There hasn’t been too much going on these couple weeks outside of school… just lots of food (as you will be able to tell from the pictures). I hope you all have an amazing week!
1. Vogue + Toffee Nut Latte. Best way to start a day
2. Encouraging sayings on Halls… never knew they existed! So cute!
3. These trees look sad… I want spring to be here! Done with -15C weather!
4. Vermicelli with spring roll and pork… mmmhmm so delicious
5. So this is what the inside of laptops look like… boyfriend and I opened up and put back together his laptop.
6. Delicious fried rice made by boyfriend and pork chop with creme of mushroom. Yummm.
Reading week is going by way.too.fast. How is it already Thursday? I went home during this break and spent lots of time with my family and did some shopping and had some great food. Time to slowly get back to school mode and face the upcoming exams, assignments, and interview! Which also means blog post might be less frequent, but I promise once everything’s done I will be back with more posts!
1. All You Can Eat Sushi. nomnomnom
2. Homemade dessert by mom <3
3. Scary winter road up to Gimli
4. Gimli, the tiny town I will be spending most of my summer in
5. Yummy breakfast at a local restaurant in Gimli (and one of the few restaurant that exists in the town)
6. 2011 Valentino the bear from Godiva. I know it’s way past V-day, but hey its 50% off. I have been collecting the Christmas bears from Godiva… guess I am going to start with the valentines day one too.
1. Old roommates bought me this maple leaf cookie to celebrate me becoming a Canuck!
2,3. Girls’ Night Out with some great friends.
4. Deluxe Dark Hot Chocolate at William’s… perfect for a long cold night.
5. Starbucks’ Valentine’s Day cup… so gorgeous. Best studying companion.
6. Winter finally decides to hit London… not impressed.
Also, Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I hope you had a great day!