Finally a non-haul post (to be followed by another haul post)! I met up with a secondary school friend and we went to Tsuen Wan to grab lunch. She led me to this Japanese restaurant in the Citywalk mall, and I am surprised at how cheap their food is!
It’s one of the Japanese restaurants that have the conveyer belt sushi (sorry I didn’t get a picture!), but they also have set lunches. I love their mugs for tea! They have pictures of various sushi on them, so cute!
Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I was at a conference, and then I was flying home (packing and unpacking suck). Here’s just a quick update of my life! I promise I will post more starting soon! You’d think summer holiday would be relaxing… but with work and stuff it’s not really that at all. I am really glad that I am finally home though. I have never been as homesick as last week (and I’m talking about 4 years of university here)!
1. AYCE sushi nom!
2. Probably the last CLT I will have from my university bar.
3. How cute is this froyo cup?
4. Favourite drink: coffee + milk tea. Love this HK classic!
5. Saw this car in an underground garage… I really like it for some reason
6. Froyo again… this time Green Tea + Taro + Crispy Wafer froyo + all these toppings!
7. Raining day in downtown Toronto.
8. Best thing post-Easter? Mini Eggs go on sale!
9. Chocolate cupcake with Raspberry icing. So good!
I have decided to do more reviews on restaurants that I have been to, seeing how I do eat out quite a lot lately. It’s a habit I have been trying to kick, but sometimes the appeal of trying out a new restaurant wins the battle.
Ginza Sushi is a chain restaurant (which I never knew until doing research on the restaurant for this blogpost), all located in GTA. I have only tried the one at the Vaughan location, so this review does not really apply to the other restaurants, since I assume they all have different chefs. (Also, I apologize for the lack of pictures, my little cousins kind of went at everything before I can stop them haha!) Continue reading →
1. This is why I love Starbucks.
2. Sushi with a friend at Gozen, London, ON. Salmon sushi and spicy salmon roll.
3. Raspberry tart and Vanilla frozen yogurt with mango, marshmallow, mochi, and chocolate chips at Kiwi Kraze, London, ON.
4. Baked egg and Avocado made by boyfriend. Surprisingly delicious.
5.Lamb Burger at the Bungalow in London, ON.
6. Cheap, delicious breakfast at Campus Hi-Fi in London, ON
Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I just finished my medical school interview and finally have some free time! So I decided to hit the malls with a friend today and got some stuff from MAC and drugstore. We also had some great sushi for lunch!
We went to this small sushi place called Mi Ne in Richmond Hill. It is a pretty tiny store but with amazing food at super reasonable price! Definitely my favourite sushi place in the 905 area. I started going there 6 years ago and it still has never disappoint!
Salmon Teriyaki; Assorted Nigiri; Spicy Salmon Roll
Oh boy their spicy salmon roll is probably one of the best I’ve had! Loved them!
Reading week is going by way.too.fast. How is it already Thursday? I went home during this break and spent lots of time with my family and did some shopping and had some great food. Time to slowly get back to school mode and face the upcoming exams, assignments, and interview! Which also means blog post might be less frequent, but I promise once everything’s done I will be back with more posts!
1. All You Can Eat Sushi. nomnomnom
2. Homemade dessert by mom <3
3. Scary winter road up to Gimli
4. Gimli, the tiny town I will be spending most of my summer in
5. Yummy breakfast at a local restaurant in Gimli (and one of the few restaurant that exists in the town)
6. 2011 Valentino the bear from Godiva. I know it’s way past V-day, but hey its 50% off. I have been collecting the Christmas bears from Godiva… guess I am going to start with the valentines day one too.