Finally a non-haul post (to be followed by another haul post)! I met up with a secondary school friend and we went to Tsuen Wan to grab lunch. She led me to this Japanese restaurant in the Citywalk mall, and I am surprised at how cheap their food is!
It’s one of the Japanese restaurants that have the conveyer belt sushi (sorry I didn’t get a picture!), but they also have set lunches. I love their mugs for tea! They have pictures of various sushi on them, so cute!
1. This is why I love Starbucks.
2. Sushi with a friend at Gozen, London, ON. Salmon sushi and spicy salmon roll.
3. Raspberry tart and Vanilla frozen yogurt with mango, marshmallow, mochi, and chocolate chips at Kiwi Kraze, London, ON.
4. Baked egg and Avocado made by boyfriend. Surprisingly delicious.
5.Lamb Burger at the Bungalow in London, ON.
6. Cheap, delicious breakfast at Campus Hi-Fi in London, ON