April 29, 2012 § 2 Comments
1. This is why I love Starbucks.
2. Sushi with a friend at Gozen, London, ON. Salmon sushi and spicy salmon roll.
3. Raspberry tart and Vanilla frozen yogurt with mango, marshmallow, mochi, and chocolate chips at Kiwi Kraze, London, ON.
4. Baked egg and Avocado made by boyfriend. Surprisingly delicious.
5.Lamb Burger at the Bungalow in London, ON.
6. Cheap, delicious breakfast at Campus Hi-Fi in London, ON
February 23, 2012 § Leave a Comment
Reading week is going by way.too.fast. How is it already Thursday? I went home during this break and spent lots of time with my family and did some shopping and had some great food. Time to slowly get back to school mode and face the upcoming exams, assignments, and interview! Which also means blog post might be less frequent, but I promise once everything’s done I will be back with more posts!
1. All You Can Eat Sushi. nomnomnom
2. Homemade dessert by mom <3
3. Scary winter road up to Gimli
4. Gimli, the tiny town I will be spending most of my summer in
5. Yummy breakfast at a local restaurant in Gimli (and one of the few restaurant that exists in the town)
6. 2011 Valentino the bear from Godiva. I know it’s way past V-day, but hey its 50% off. I have been collecting the Christmas bears from Godiva… guess I am going to start with the valentines day one too.
February 19, 2012 § 2 Comments
I can’t even recall the last time I had a Sunday Brunch (or any brunch) to be honest, excluding the days I slept in and it’s too late for breakfast. I meant enjoying a brunch buffet at a nice restaurant/hotel. Luckily, my family decided to head to Fort Garry Hotel in town to try out their infamous Sunday Brunch.
Upon entering the hotel, we were greeted by the delicious smell of bacon, sausage, omelette etc. And yes, I forgot to take a picture of the lobby… fail. Anyhow, there were food basically all around the lobby, they have your usual brunch items, but also freshly made omelettes, Belgian waffles with homemade whipped cream, and eggs benedict!
The dessert table was pure heaven. There’s various types of macaroons, crème brûlée, and.. wait for it, a chocolate fountain!