Mini Haul (Lancome + Macadamia Natural Oil)
April 12, 2012 § 51 Comments
Hmmm so… the last thing I should be doing is shopping, seeing how exams are coming up and I really need to study, but I saw a GWP promotion at Lancome, and I just got sucked in, and headed to the mall with pearlessence!
I picked up the Teint Miracle foundation from Lancome. I have been using the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 14 hours this winter but it’s getting a little too heavy for Spring/Summer. Teint Miracle is a natural, light-weight foundation, with “AURA-INSIDE” technology to make the skin “lit-from-within”. It states that it has moderate coverage, natural finish. I got it in the shade Buff 2(W). I also absolutely LOVE the packaging!
The GWP comes with any purchase over $35CAD before tax. It comes with 7 items and you can pick within each category. Here’s a breakdown (I don’t really remember the exact names for the ones I didn’t get… I’ll try my best!):
- serum: Visonnaire Advanced Skin Corrector or Genifique Youth Activating Concentration
- skin care: Renergie Lift Volumetry Lifting and Reshaping Cream or High Resolution Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Cream or Absolue Replenishing Cream
- body care: Nutrix Royal Body Intense Lipid Repair Cream or Flash Bronzer
- eye makeup remover: Effacil Gentle Eye Makeup Remover or Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover
- eye makeup: Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara or Colour Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow
- blush: Mauve Coquette or (it looked like Aplum but I’m not completely sure. It’s a berry tone blush)
- lip product: Colour Design Lipstick in All Done Up or Groupie, or Juicy Tube (not sure about shade… but it was pinkish)
The sales associate was nice enough to slip a sample jar of High Resolution Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Cream for me! All the skin care stuff are going to my mom! I hope she will find them useful haha!
Then we hit up Trade Secrets to see if there are any nice polishes on sale (last time I found some Essie for 50% off!). I ended up picking up a Zoya polish in Farah. It’s a gorgeous nude colour. I have never tried Zoya polish so I am very excited to try this on!
I also picked up a Macadamia Natural Oil travel set because I had a 25% off coupon. I’ve always wanted to try hair care products from this brand because I’ve heard rave reviews (I had it on my wishlist once!), and this travel set retails for $36CAD, and comes with 6 products! The 25% off made it an extremely good deal! It comes with Healing Oil Treatment, Rejuvenating Shampoo, Moisturizing Rinse, Deep Repair Masque, Nourishing Leave-In Cream, and Oil Infused Comb.So so so excited to try it out!